The Yuchengco Group of Isuzu Dealerships is a passionate team of professional associates, always committed to insure that each & every Isuzu customer gets total service & satisfaction -- from the minute they enter any of its 5 showrooms and all throughout their ownership of their Isuzu vehicles.
Founded by Alfonso Yuchengco IIIand organized in August 14, 1996, its first Isuzu dealership opened its showroom in Paco, Manila in August 1997. Its opening coincided with the launch of the Isuzu Hi-lander, which was Isuzu Philippines Corporation's (IPC) AUV entry when it re-entered the Philippine automotive market.
The Yuchengco Group of Isuzu Dealerships henceforth expanded , with 4 more branches opened -- Isuzu Commonwealth in Diliman, Quezon City (October 2001), Isuzu Lucena in Brgy. Domoit, Lucena City (February 2007), Isuzu Tacloban (December 2008) & Isuzu Greenhills (July 2009).
All these years, the Yuchengco Group has ably complimented its sales of Isuzu vehicles with technical expertise & state-of-the-art facilities such that after sales maintenance needs are taken cared of.
It moves forward to the future guided by its relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction – reaching out to its current & future markets as a truly responsible partner.
Our mission is to set the pace for the eventual dominance of all its product categories in the commercial vehicle market. This will be achieved as we focus on the "CUSTOMER" at the center of all our activities. Our customers will define and demand of us the brand of effective salesmanship, service excellence and professionalism to which our people must respond.
• To be the best in providing solutions to the transportation and commercial vehicle needs of our customers.
• To take pride in our products, the company and the environment which gives emphasis on meritocracy, human resources development, fair and professional treatment to guide our people achieve their fullest potentials.
• To be grateful for all the blessings of wealth and achievements by sharing these with our less fortunate brothers and sisters.
• To sustain our growth and profitability in equal pace with the businesses of our successful "CUSTOMERS" so we may continue to be of service to their needs and that of the community.
• Service Excellence - Everyone in the YGC companies knows that their business is all about service excellence. Service excellence translates into acting with client’s needs in mind.
Through the different service provided by the various companies of YGC, the high standard performance is demonstrated and maintained for the past 100 years.
• Professionalism - Discipline coupled with dedication to one’s work result in the highest levels of professionalism which puts a premium on a job well done. YGC makes no compromises in its quest to discover new innovations to improve the lives of their clients. They are models of professional commitment, transparency, and openness to improvement demanded by the values of YGC.
• ForwardThinking - It is important to look ahead into the future, preparing for whatever lies ahead. YGC believes that businesses must be forward-thinking, decisive, creating strategies to meet tomorrow’s challenges. For many years now, YGC has pioneered in integral financial services-meeting client’s needs from cradle to tomb. Through the advance thinking of the YGC, loyal customers enjoy and avail the full range of the Group’s variety of services at their convenience.
• Accountability - YGC believes that people working together instead of against each other makes everyone a winner. Everyone, including large conglomerates, must be accountable for the welfare of their neighbors. YGC recognizes people who made social accountability a way of life, not only among their ranks but also in the general populace.
• Sense of Urgency - YGC knows that clients want their needs to be given full attention and top priority. All its companies believe in the timely accomplishment of tasks and treats every customer’s case with a sense of urgency.
• Teamwork - It takes teamwork to make things work at YGC. Teambuilding is taken very seriously. Officers and staff are expertly-trained so that all efforts are harmonious and unified. For teamwork is truly the strength of synergy. Synergy is the strength of YGC. All the group’s personnel are dedicated to working for the advancement of YGC, customer welfare and the common good.
• To earn reasonable returns on investments and shareholders' equity to adequately provide for the benefits to both employers and employees.
• To create and maintain a working environment sensitive to the need of its employees by giving adequate attention to their rights, welfare and working conditions.
• To constantly upgrade its services within its corporate powers to cope with the demands of a fast-paced business trend.
• To maintain efficient service provided by trusted employees spearheaded by competent managerial executives to increase the number of satisfied customers.
• To provide for a continuing program for development for all levels of management.